IOSH – Working Safely Course
Health and safety is a vital part of any business helping maintain employees and customers wellbeing and create awareness of accidents that can be prevented.
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
- Delegates are evaluated using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise.
- When you pass, you can choose to receive the IOSH Working safely certificate and/or theÂ IOSH safety passportÂ as proof of your qualification.
How the course delivery style suits you
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies help drive the points home over the whole course.
- Each module is backed by crystal-clear examples and recognisable scenarios, and summaries reinforce the key learning points.
- The course includes interactive games and quizzes, helping delegates learn in a refreshingly informal way.
- Minimal disruption to working days and shifts â€“ the programme is delivered in just one day, including the assessment.
- Efficient and effective learning â€“ health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme.
Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must â€˜work safelyâ€™. 1 day 9am – 5pm
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents.
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures.
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace.
- Nationally-recognised and respected certification.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
- Recognised by CSCS as anÂ equivalent to a Level 1 Award in health and safety in a construction environment.
Sr8 Group Related Products