Emergency First Aid in Schools Qualification
This course helps people understandÂ the role of the first aider, including the use of equipmentÂ and more.
On completion of training, successful candidates should be able to:
- Understand the role of the first aider including reference to the use of available equipment and the need for recording incidents and actions
- Understand the importance of basic hygiene in first aid procedures
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious and/or in seizure
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded or bleeding and/or in shock
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries
This course is accredited by FAIB but can be accredited by Qualsafe awards for a small extra feeÂ depending on your needs. Please let us know if you want it to be accredited by Qualsafe when booking.
This course helps people understandÂ the role of the first aider, including the use of equipmentÂ andÂ more.Â 1 day 9am – 4pm
First Aid â€“ What do I need
It is recommended that employers conduct a new risk assessment regularly so that they select the most appropriate course and number of first aiders for their business. This involves consideration of a number of factors including hazards and risks in your workplace, number of employees, accident history, lone workers and distribution of workforce.
If you are unsure on what first aid provisions you require, please click the link below to complete our requirements calculator. It uses up-to-date HSE recommendations to find the right course for you, quickly and easily.
Sr8 Group Related Products